At the end of the course draw all the topic knowledge together, emphasising the main themes and the most important areas together.
Do not introduce any new material.
Course Creation Conclusion
- Clear, factual statement of the subject area.
- State the course level
- Create a summary statement detailing the subject matter, approach, breadth and applicability
- Include keywords/key topics
- Keep it concise
- Expand the subject description
- State who will benefit
- Explain what prior knowledge is needed
- Outline expected achievements or goals
- Concise background
- Place the subject into context
- Explain the importance
- Establish a logical framework
- Summarise the main topics
- Explain what preparation is required
- Remember you will not be there to explain or expand
- Use bullet points or questions to start with
- Use diagrams, illustrations, video
- Do not refer to earlier content
- Use different bullet points to summarise
- Answer questions posed, set self-assessment tasks or general assignments
After you mark this lesson as complete you can then enrol in the next TTC Tutor Training Course by clicking on the image below.