More in depth starch courses to come
To complement the existing Introduction to Starch Technology course, our team of specialists are currently developing a range of course material to enable the more detailed study of different aspects of the starch industry.[wc_spacing size=”40px”]
The courses, which will be available during the early part of 2017, will cover the following key topics:-
- Starch processing and structure as well as product group areas including refinery,
- Modified starches and polyols.
- The applications and use of starch products in food and beverages,
- The applications and use of starch products in paper and paper processing,
- The applications and use of starch products in pharmaceutical,
- Other technical sectors of starch will also be studied.[wc_spacing size=”40px”]
Our primary objective is to provide a full and totally comprehensive suite of courses on related starch subjects for those wishing to enhance their knowledge in these areas.