Food Safety Management – Principles and Annual Training Record
By: Dr Roland Beck
The purpose of this course is
- to explain the most common food safety issues
- to provide the basics and principles of a food safety management system
- to give practical tips on how to improve food safety in a production environment
- to create a training record for staff members which can be used for auditing purposes
The structure of the course is intended to cover all aspects of industrial food manufacture (B2C) as well as food ingredients manufacture (B2B).Take this Course
- Food Safety Management - Principles
- Hazards and Risks
Safe Food Production
- Defining the quality of raw materials
- Cleaning and sanitation of equipment and building
- Cleaning procedures
- Effectiveness of cleaning - How does one know, if the cleaning procedure was effective?
- Effectiveness of cleaning - When shall I clean the equipment? How often does the equipment need cleaning? Do I always need to dry clean, wet clean and sanitise?
- Effectiveness of cleaning - How do I know which brush or cleaning agent to use?
- Personal hygiene
- How to wash your hands in a hygienic manner
- What you have learnt so far
- Contamination Hazards
- Supply Chain
- Risk Assessment of a Production Sequence
- What you have learnt in this Course